About Zoe Knight
Zoe has been working as a complementary and holistic therapist for over 15 years. Starting out in Hampshire at The Retreat, she completed 7 years of training and work experience and then went on to fly around the world as an In-flight massage therapist with Virgin Atlantic. In 2009 she founded Relax & Recharge and has since built up an ever expanding happy client base in SW London and Fleet, Hampshire.
Zoe offers a creative and intuitive combination of techniques and specialises in Pregnancy providing treatments that are designed to support you at each stage, starting from pre-conception through to birth. She is committed to continuing professional development in order to provide the most effective treatments and is a member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists.
Whether you are seeking help for a specific pain and condition or are in need of some dedicated relaxation time, Zoe will combine her skill set to suit your needs.
Qualifications and Advanced Training
- Jing – Advanced clinical massage techniques – Low back pain
- Jing – Advanced clinical massage techniques – Neck and upper shoulder pain
- Jing Foundation in Advanced clinical massage
- Jing – Living anatomy
- London centre of Champissage – Indian head massage
- Reiki level 1 & 2
- Wellmother – Pregnancy massage
- Tony Porter – Advanced Reflexology Techniques (ART)
- London school of Reflexology – Preconception, pregnancy and post natal care
- London school of Reflexology – Spinal reflexology
- The Holistic Training Centre – VTCT Reflexology
- Bournemouth and Poole College – NVQ Swedish body massage
- Bournemouth and Poole College – NVQ Aromatherapy body massage
- Bournemouth and Poole College – NVQ Facial massage