Terms and Conditions
Treatments are performed by highly experienced and fully qualified therapists who are fully insured.
Appointments are available:
- In selected treatment rooms within London and Fleet Hampshire
- Corporate location
- Conference or events
- Appointments are available Monday – Saturday between the hours of 9am and 7pm
- Please pay for your appointment in cash or bank transfer. The total cost of your treatments will be confirmed to you prior to your appointment.
- Gratuities are never expected. If you have enjoyed your treatment the best compliment would be for you to recommend Relax & Recharge services to your friends.
- There is a minimum call out fee of £50 to a single location with multiple clients welcome.
- If you need to cancel your appointment please give at least 24 hours notice or we regret will have to charge the full amount.
- Treatment prices are subject to change without prior notification
- Please contact us at any time via email or telephone to discuss any queries or to get further information about your booking.
- In the event that you are late for your booking, you will receive only the remaining time of your allocated appointment time. Depending on the therapist’s availability, she may be able to provide you with the full length of treatment but an extra charge will apply.
- In the interest of both parties safety, we reserve the right to refuse a treatment if we deem it necessary.
All information and materials provided on this website are for informational or educational purposes only and are not intended to be, or serve as a substitute for, professional medical/psychological advice, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Always seek the advice of your Doctor or other qualified health providers with regards to any questions you may have about a medical or psychological condition.
Links on this website are provided only as an informational resource, we are not responsible for linked sites information or their availability, accuracy or content.
You are strongly advised not to disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of information you have accessed on this website or through any of our associated websites.